Free business idea of the week, coming right up …
- Rent a warehouse. Your bedroom will do until you get swamped with business.
- Advertise that you will send people’s gifts to their loved ones after they die.
- Collect people’s articles and store them safely. (OK, maybe the bedroom won’t work after all.) Charge them a small monthly sum, payable 3 time per year so the credit card fees don’t kill you. Something like $10/month.
- Tell them that the second month their credit card is declined, the articles will be shipped to the loved one of their choice, set up when they send you the goods.
- Sit back and collect the cash.
Please note that I didn’t say it was a particularly good idea. Just one that happened to come to me a while back.[tags] business, idea, innovation, entrepreneur, john koetsier [/tags]