Sometimes I can get away with sending them to del.icio.us. Other times I just have to blog them. This is one of those cases …
5 Reasons Why Enthusiasm is Better than Confidence
Scrumptiously delicious brainfood … and good reasons to distrust confidence. A must-read.
- Confidence is about you – enthusiasm is about your subject
- Confidence is about you (again) – enthusiasm is about others
- Confidence is impressive – enthusiasm is infectious
- Confidence is certain – enthusiasm is creative
- Confidence is serious – enthusiasm is fun
The most compelling parts of Seth Godin’s The Big Moo
OK, I won’t re-list them. Just go check ’em out. Then you’ll probably want to buy the book, too.
. . .
. . .
Phew, that feels so much better. Now I can kill my browser window.[tags] seth godin, confidence, enthusiasm, john koetsier, linkage [/tags]
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …