Podcasts: mine and for clients
I currently host and produce five podcasts: three of my own, and two for clients. (Interested in sponsoring one? Contact me.)
- Future39 is a podcast about the future for my Insights from the Future book
- TechFirst is a video podcast for my Forbes stories
- The AI Show is a podcast on AI in partnership with VentureBeat
- Growth Masterminds is a podcast for growth marketers in partnership with Singular
- Retention Masterclass is a podcast I do with Peggy Anne Salz about user and customer retention for CleverTap
Interested in help with your podcasting program?
Contact me about running a podcast program — and unlocking 10X the value of a standalone podcast — for your brand. It’s turnkey for you, aligned to your business strategy, and provides a huge amount of multimedia content for your lead generation, content marketing, and social media marketing programs.
Future39 with John Koetsier
Infinite possible futures
Peek at one of our infinite possible futures every week in Future39. I interview futurists, technologists, and founders for my book Insights from the Future. Subscribe to hear from the people creating the futures we will all inhabit.
TechFirst with John Koetsier
Deep dives into consumer tech, smart home, IoT
I write at Forbes about tech. TechFirst is you riding along with me during video interviews for my stories. In other words … you’ll hear it here first, and you’ll get the straight goods before they hit Forbes.
The AI Show with John Koetsier
AI, business, change.
Growth Masterminds (client: Singular)
Growth, martech, adtech
Retention Masterclass (client: CleverTap)
Customer retention, mobile retention
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …