Whoa. Very, very, very cool – a rotating chair that holds your binoculars and tilts back so you can stargaze in comfort.
I saw it first here, and there’s more info at the manufacturer’s site.
From that site:
- Comfortable: A reclining chair supports your entire body
- Fun: Counterweighted mounting bar holds your choice of binoculars
- Simple: Convenient joystick gives instant control of speed and direction
- Precise: Built-in green laser lets you quickly select and view any object
- Rugged: Base is made of case aluminum and rotates on Teflon® bearings
- Portable: Carry it anywhere — Covenient setup requires no tools
(By the way, I noticed that the company that makes this also makes a very cool laser that would be great as a star-pointer.)