I can’t believe TechFirst with John Koetsier hit 100 episodes already.
I had no idea what this podcast would become when I first started it, and the first episodes were … so … very … bad! It’s been a ton of work but also a ton of fun, and I appreciate every guest and every subscriber. I’m also super-thankful that TechFirst is already a top-100 podcast in the tech category in the U.S. (and up to #4 in Austria! plus high in a bunch of other countries!). It’s nice to see some impact from time to time.
But I want to grow (who doesn’t?) So I’ve started a contest, the “100th Episode Contest” … and all the details are in episode 100:
Basically: leave a review, screenshot it, tweet it or share it to me, and you’re eligible to win $100 in celebration of my 100th episode. Pretty simple. Even if you don’t want to review TechFirst, please do take a moment and connect with me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
There have been so many amazing moments with amazing guests. I’ll link to just a few of them:
- Amazon’s VP of smart home
- Researchers on the front lines of AI
- Scientists building autonomous cars
- Autonomous robots
- Execs from IBM, American Express, Asana
- Lama Nachman, who built Stephen Hawking’s communicator
- CTO of GitHub
- Security researchers
- Internet balloons
- Even just a tiny little bit of crypto 🙂
- The person who built Guitar Hero
- Chicago Bull and 2-time NBA dunk champion Zack Lavine
- The person who invented VOIP, more than anyone else
- Compared TikTok to digital crack cocaine
- Very first episode … smart home
It’s been a crazy ride, and it’s only accelerating now. You might be aware that I do most of my TechFirst episodes as live video interview that you can watch on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook. Feel free to join in … if you’ve got comments, they might make it on to the show.
Thank you for subscribing (if you haven’t check those big buttons up a little higher on the page) and leaving a review. I’d love to send $100 your way (listen to the episode for more details) or to a charity in your name.
It’s been a fabulous ride to 100. Here’s to the next 100!