This whole past week we’ve been hearing that Kiko being eBayed was:
- the portent of doom for the whole web 2.0 “thing”
- the heavy footsteps of Google, the new Microsoft, so get out of its way
- a business that failed because it had no business model
- a result of the founders getting bored
- just an experiment that didn’t work out
Well, looks like the people behind Kiko are having the last laugh: Kiko sold for over a quarter of a million dollars.
Let’s put that in perspective: 2 guys, a year, and $50,000 investment. Not too shabby? Not too shabby![ update: Scoble agrees ]