Week two of my brand-new job is coming up tomorrow. Here’s what I need:
- Office space in Richmond, BC, for 10-20 people
- Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll services, ideally all from one provider
- Developers, developers, developers, developers
(Just channeling Steve Ballmer in text here … what I need are Delphi developers, including at least one who speaks Russian.)
- Technical writer who understand usability and can write UI strings, help, & maybe even some marketing-type text
- Once the office is in place, internet, phone, supplies, etc.
- Once the developers are hired, computers, screens, software, etc.
If you know someone who can help with any of the above, give me a shout!
. . .
. . .
OK, just for fun, here you go:
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …