I’ll be hosting a webinar with Singular next week Tuesday on web-to-app marketing flows. Those include web-to-app mobile user acquisition, web-to-app purchases, and web-to-app re-engagement flows.
While the most common mobile marketing flow is app-to-app, some major mobile brands get between 30-50% of their mobile users via onboarding flows that involve the web.
What we’ll talk about:
- What web-to-app marketing can do (UA, re-engagement, retail sales)
- How much web-to-app UA happens
- How it works
- Where the inventory is, and what channels work best
- UA strategies for web to mobile
- What’s different about running UA on web versus running UA on mobile
- Common pitfalls marketers encounter
- Organizational challenges you might have when kicking off web to mobile marketing
- How to measure, manage, and optimize web-to-app mobile marketing
- How to unify your data across web-to-app and app-to-app for a holistic picture
- Best tips and practices for marketers starting web-to-app
I hope you can join us!