Updated with the video of my session
IDFA, IDFA, IDFA.
It’s all we’re talking about in the mobile industry right now. And I’ll be doing a “keynote chat” with Shamanth Rao of Rocketship HQ how Apple is using the IDFA to disrupt mobile in 2021.
What we’ll focus on:
- Why Apple made the change
- What’s dangerous about IDFAs
- What motives might be behind Apple’s decision besides privacy
- Apple’s IDFA policy and how it potentially conflicts with GDPR, CCPA (California’s privacy law), and other privacy statutes
- Why Apple delayed full implementation until 2021
- How Facebook influence those decisions
- Where Google might go with GAID
- And … what the long-term impact to mobile and advertising is likely to be
Update: here’s the video of the session
Join me at Mobile Growth Summit Deep Dives, and use KOETSIER30 to get 30% off the ticket price.
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …