iOS 14.5 might be old news because 14.6 is already here, but it represents a sea change in how Apple’s mobile devices treat personal data. More specifically, how iPhones and iPads allow apps you install to treat your data.
I’m chatting about that with an all-star cast of panelists today:
- Jayne Peressini, Senior Director, Marketing & Growth @ EA
- Paulo Esteves, DIrector of UA @Gameloft
- Phil Crosby, co-founder and CPO @Liftoff
- Eran Friedman, co-founder and CTO @ Singular
From the announcement on Singular’s website:
After a long, drawn-out waiting period, iOS 14.5 is finally here.
Although it is still early days, mobile marketers are eager to gain actionable insights into their iOS14.5 UA strategy. We’ve gathered a team of experts on the frontlines of running performance marketing with SKAdNetwork to dive into the new reality we are facing and reflect where the ecosystem currently stands.
Join us for a webinar on May 26th at 10 am PT, where leaders from EA, Gameloft, Liftoff and Singular will provide a snapshot of where the industry stands post-release, as well as UA best practices based on early performance.
This expert panel will cover:
- Early learnings and stats about user acquisition post-IDFA
- Current trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Tips to optimize your UA strategy in this initial phase
Join me by signing up here …
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …