I got an email this morning from someone who wants to be my “LinkedIn Account Manager” who will give me a free week trial. That includes sending out 500 connection requests and building a three message sequences to those new connections.
The point: generating new business.
Look, LinkedIn is about connection and making business happen. But automating it, and building “message sequences” are why I have almost 100 unread LinkedIn messages. This is not the way to go about building strong, meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships.
Here’s the full email:
- I reach and engage with your audience on LinkedIn
- Your network grows larger while sales-ready opportunities are delivered to you directly
- The end result is that you get to focus on making the sale instead of finding it
- Build three message sequences to be sent to your new added connections to engage & leverage relationship
- Send 500 connection requests
- Build an email list to your new added connections (Email, Name and LinkedIn profile link)
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile to include all the relevant keywords to your industry (If needed)
- Updating your profile & cover photos (If needed)
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …