Apple just posted its biggest quarter ever with record revenue and record profit. Apple’s fiscal 2021 first quarter, which ends on December 26, 2020, is one of the biggest in history for any company.
Services revenue grew faster than product revenue, China grew the fastest of any territory, and iPhone was the slowest-growing product category.
Here are all the massive numbers you need to know:
- Total revenue: $111.4 billion, up 21% year over year
- Earnings per share: $1.68
- Product sales: $95.7 billion, up 21%
- Services revenue: $15.8 billion, up 24%
- Net income: $28.8 billion, up 29%