Apple reported quarterly revenue of $58.3 billion today, up 1%, and income after expenses and taxes of $11.2 billion. But the real story is where that income is coming from. And, where it’s dropping off.
- iPhone: down $2.1 billion to $28.9 billion
- Mac: down $162 million to $5.4 billion
- iPad: down $504 million to $4.4 billion
- Wearables, Home, and Accessories: up $1.2 billion to $6.3 billion
- Services: up $1.9 billion to $13.3 billion
The times, they are definitely a-changing.
Want weekly updates? Of course you do …