I speak at conferences, events, webinars, and meetups regularly.
Typically, my topics include: mobile, marketing and martech, advertising and adtech, PR and press, startups, AI, and IoT.
I’m also a frequent webinar facilitator or panel member. When leading VentureBeat’s research division, I would often lead 2-3 webinars a month.
- August 1: Casual Connect Seattle
Participating on a panel: “Monetizing your App with Mobile’s Most Powerful Ad Format”
- September 13: App Valley (San Francisco)
MCing the event, and keynoting on “Apps in Ten: Games, Vision, Intelligence”
- September 14-15: Waterloo Innovation Summit
- July 5-7, secret location, AppLift conference
Will be speaking on the future of app marketing and doing a panel on ad fraud
- July 11, San Francisco, IOT Revolution Summit
Keynoting and MC’ing
- July 12, San Francisco, MobileBeat 2017
Moderating a panel on AI and travel
- July 19-21, Seattle: Postback 17 (use code FriendofJohn20 to get 20% off your ticket!)
MCing TUNE’s mobile event of the summer. Join me!
- February 27-29, San Diego: LSA17: Local Search Association
I’ll be speaking on a panel at the Local Search Association in San Diego. Topic: Who owns the last mile, and I’ll has the happy task of telling local search pros that Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, and Cortana just might be killing them.
- March 16, Los Angeles: LA Influencer Event
I’ll be moderating a discussion influencer marketing and mobile. See the livestream of the event here.
- April 19-20: App Masters
Will be sharing some very cool and very recent data on app store optimization, mobile ad fraud, and maybe even the impact of mobile on enterprise company valuations.
- May 4: Mobile Presence
Will be appearing on Peggy Anne Salz’ podcast. She’s the founder and CEO of Mobile Groove, a mobile and marketing-focused research and consulting firm.
- May 7-9, Edmonton: Substance
Will be interviewing the mayor of Edmonton, the CIO of City of Palo Alto, and the CEO of Citrix in the opening panel of the conference.
- May 10-12, San Diego: Gartner Digital Media Conference
- May 31-June 1: Traction Conference in Vancouver
Will be moderating a panel.
Conferences that I have spoken at in the past include:
- Mobile Summit
- CMO Summit
- Local Search Association
- Mobile Marketing Association
- AdTech NY
- AdWeek NYC
- Interzone Vancouver
- Meltwater event
- Mobile Marketing Roadshow
- Grow Conference
Contact me below to book speaking, webinar, and panel opportunities. Note that my speaking fee for keynotes is typically $5,000 plus expenses.